ÆtherVision Refurbishment Program
Æ Refurb is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your AETHERVISION product. Æ Refurb is valid for 12 months and offers replacement parts and labor value of up to 50% of purchased kit cost. This covers basic accidental damage to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement part that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
After making a replacement request, send the part needing replacement to AETHERVISION.
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. Æ Refurb provides replacement service if damage resulting from accidental damage occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy AETHERVISION’s standard product warranty without buying Æ Refurb, but Æ Refurb can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining replacement balance on your Æ Refurb will not be affected.
Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing Æ Refurb. By purchasing Æ Refurb, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms. Æ Refurb is created by ATS AETHERVISION LLC (hereinafter "we" or "AETHERVISION") to give you peace of mind. AETHERVISION agrees to provide replacement products if damage occurs accidentally under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal and camera within the period of validity.
For a small additional charge, Æ Refurb offers up to 50% replacement cost of its kits, parts and/or units within one year. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement item that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Æ Refurb and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Æ Refurb only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorized channels, and its benefits are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
AETHERVISION will cover shipping fees only in the country or region where Æ Refurb was purchased. Otherwise, the customer will bear responsibility any shipping and customs fees caused by sending the product from another region. AETHERVISION has the right to refuse service in this circumstance.
For Advanced Rogue-Series, the covered gimbal under Æ Refurb is only for the gimbal with its serial number bound to the aircraft. If the gimbal was replaced in AETHERVISION’s official repair center (AETHERVISION’s official repair center mentioned in this Agreement refers to AETHERVISION’s repair centers, official recommended repair centers, and authorized repair centers), the coverage stated in the agreement will be updated automatically and the replaced gimbal will be covered by Æ Refurb. The other gimbal that is removed from the aircraft will not be covered.
For Educational Rogue-Series, the aircraft, flight controller, gimbal, camera, motors, battery and propellers can be replaced.
For Non-Educational Rogue-Series, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, motors and propellers can be replaced.
Æ Refurb does not cover the following:
1. Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2. Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3. Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4. FlySky FS-i6S Remote controller, Flight Controller Board Damage due to misuse or failure to read and follow the instruction manual, Over-Discharged Batteries and modification accessories.
5. Deliberate losses.
6. Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7. Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8. Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9. Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10. Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11. Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
12. A gimbal that is repaired or replaced in a non-official repair center.
13. A gimbal that is removed from the aircraft and replaced by another one in AETHERVISION’s official repair center.
Æ Refurb includes replacements. If you claim for replacement of the exact serial-product twice, AETHERVISION shall be considered to have fully executed the Æ Refurb service. The Æ Refurb service will then be terminated.
After replacement, the original product becomes AETHERVISION’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
Ⅳ.Period of Validity of Æ Refurb
Æ Refurb is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with Æ Refurb on the official AETHERVISION website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy Æ Refurb separately on the official AETHERVISION website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
1. If damage to your AETHERVISION product occurs and you are within Æ Refurb coverage, contact AETHERVISION Support via http://www.AetherVision.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2. Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the Æ Refurb warranty plan you have purchased to an AETHERVISION designated repair center under the instruction of AETHERVISION Support.
If you purchase Æ Refurb E1, send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase Æ Refurb E2, send FPV Cameras and/or gimbal (including lens).
If you purchase Æ Refurb E3, send the aircraft, flight controller, camera and propellers. In order to shorten logistics time, please do not send back the battery, if it works well.
If you do not send the required part(s), AETHERVISION may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3. DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4. Æ Refurb provides up to 50% replacement cost for your drone. This means that during each replacement, the replaced parts are counted towards a SUM TOTAL. For example, a $499.00 Refurb Program will have a replacement parts value of up to $499.00. For each replacement service, Æ Refurb counts parts replaced towards the TOTAL SUM. For pricing information, see “Price List”
Please do not send additional batteries or accessories. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for any related shipping and handling fees.
5. If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are OUTSIDE Æ Refurb’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, AETHERVISION will send the replacement to you.
Ⅵ.Termination of Æ Refurb
Æ Refurb will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
1. The service has expired.
2. The aircraft or the gimbal has been repaired in a non-official designated repair center.
3. Æ Refurb includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your same serial product twice, AETHERVISION shall be considered to have fully executed the Æ Refurb service. The Æ Refurb service will then be terminated.
4. If the customer is found to have broken a covered product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically, and AETHERVISION will not offer a refund. If a customer is found to be causing accidents for financial gain, AETHERVISION reserves the right to take legal action.
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you choose Æ Refurb, you will receive prioritized service. The cost of two way postage for customers within Æ Refurb service areas will be covered by AETHERVISION. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer's expense. Each time the replacement service is requested, subject to your purchase region.
In North America regions (US & Canada):
For Æ Refurb ED (Educational Rogue-Series), the refurbishment program cost is 20% of purchased Kit (i.e. A $2,499.00 kit has a cost of $499.80; A $3,499.00 kit has a cost $699.80)
For Æ Refurb NED (Non-Educational Rogue-Series), the refurbishment program cost is 30% of purchased Kit (i.e. A $2,499.00 kit has a cost of $749.70; A $3,499.00 kit has a cost $1,049.70)
In the European Union region (27 countries), Switzerland and Norway:
For Æ Refurb ED (Educational Rogue-Series), the refurbishment program cost is 26% of purchased Kit (i.e. A $2,499.00 kit has a cost of $649.74; A $3,499.00 kit has a cost $909.74)
For Æ Refurb NED (Non-Educational Rogue-Series), the refurbishment program cost is 35% of purchased Kit (i.e. A $2,499.00 kit has a cost of $874.65; A $3,499.00 kit has a cost $1,224.65)
In the United Kingdom:
For Æ Refurb ED (Educational Rogue-Series), the refurbishment program cost is 30% of purchased Kit (i.e. A $2,499.00 kit has a cost of $749.70; A $3,499.00 kit has a cost $1049.70)
For Æ Refurb NED (Non-Educational Rogue-Series), the refurbishment program cost is 40% of purchased Kit (i.e. A $2,499.00 kit has a cost of $999.60; A $3,499.00 kit has a cost $1,399.60)
Ⅶ. Price List
Price Part Number
Ⅸ.Return and Transfer of Æ Refurb
1) Æ Refurb can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, according to AETHERVISION refund policies.
2) Æ Refurb cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased.
3) Æ Refurb cannot be transferred after purchase.
Please do NOT send SD cards to AETHERVISION. AETHERVISION shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your product.
For additional support, please fill out the form below: